Rare Waterfront Development Opportunity or Estate Restoration Project
Located at 11407 Gravelly Lake Dr SW, Lakewood, WA
To Request More Information or Schedule a Tour, Please Fill Out the Form Below.
11407 Gravelly Lake Drive represents the last remaining undeveloped footprint in the prestigious, otherwise fully developed residential community on Gravelly Lake.
The Property consists of a 3.35 acre residential lot with 300 ft of unobstructed Gravelly Lake water frontage.
The majority of lots on Gravelly Lake are less than one acre in size. This waterfront lot has the potential to be sub-divided and for new high-end homes to be built.
The land is improved by a 1930's brick tudor grand estate. The house is perfect for an estate restoration project, or could be removed to build another new high-end home.
The Property is accessed directly from Gravelly Lake Dr and is greeted by double-gated entry.
Seller Will Finance.
Brokers are Protected.
For immediate tour or information requests, contact Topher Stephenson.
Phone: (207) 553-2000 EXT 223
The Waterfront View
The Development Opportunity
- 1 (3.35) acre residential water front lot, with potential for sub-division & room for multiple new high-end homes to be built.
- Located in a neighborhood where the majority of lots are less than 1 acre.
- Over 300 ft of unobstructed Gravelly Lake water frontage.
- Double gated entry.
- Multiple options for lot layouts.
The Estate Restoration Project
Perfect for a restoration project, or could be removed for new construction.
9,000 SF, 4 BR 4 BA with ornate hand-carved detail.
- 8 car garage with boat/RV storage existing 9,000 SF 4 BR house.
- Guest house/servants quarters, dock & beach building, in-ground pool, sports courts.
- Gravelly Lake water rights grandfathered with pump house.
- 300 FT of Gravelly Lake Water Frontage.
Property Images (Land & House)
11407 Gravelly Lake Dr SW, Lakewood, WA